Kono Oto Tomare! - Ch. 135 - Celeste Blue

Dex-chan lover
I wish their teacher stops acting like he had ever done anything for the success of the kids. He's like "My job here is done" guy from Sailor Moon but much, much worse, 'cuz at the very least Tuxedo Mask is funny.

My God, the gall of the audience. They're really fucking leaving immediately after Ichiei's done.

Can't help but wonder Momoya can concentrate now. He seems too bothered by Uzuki, while Chika took his dad and Uzuki in stride.

Last edited:
I don't think the father should be forgiven easily with just this he's been out of his life for years and before this had no intention of every seeing him again.

Dex-chan lover
i was half expecting the ichiei performance to still be going. glad it ended. i’ll go back and read the chapters of their performance. TOKISE HERE WE GOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
Amyuu is really such a master of facial expressions. The confidence to have three pages with no text, just a close-up of Chika's face and everyone's reactions, and yet their expressions tell you everything you need to know.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this during 2016 but forgot the name then I came across it years later and had to double check because art style changed A LOOOOOT!

Users who are viewing this thread