Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Childish Swordsman

Aggregator gang
any inn that gives a free waifu is definitely a good inn

I'M GONNA FUCKING SCREAM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH Melonpan Translation FOR TRANSLATING ONE OF MY FAVORITE MANGA. YOU PEOPLE ARE TRULY A BLESSING FROM THE GODS!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks melonpan-sama

Also imagine waiting for several months just to get another cliff hanger lmao

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that poison-tan can definitely kill the demon lord since she's a bugged character that can even topple a lvl 200 hero Alex lmao

Dex-chan lover
Supposedly, the cousin stole the princess’ character slot. Ejected from her role, the original princess has become a bugged character, like a misplaced amnesiac.

Aggregator gang
@GridLite
Poison-tan doesn't kill.
She isn't kind enough to free her victims like that.
Instead, you would find that the Demon King had his mind broken and that he doesn't wish to do harm anymore.
Alos, he would probably have developped a fetish from beeing insulted and beaten up by a little girl.

Wow, first Clown World resumes translating the novel, and then a new group picks up the manga.

Group Leader
Poison-tan is really strong!

Thanks for picking this series up. It's one of my favorites.

Dex-chan lover
@Gianoria yes lol i said can as an indication that there's a possibility since she's apparently that strong lol but as we all know, she just use her strength to render her victim physically, mentally, and emotionally immobilize so there's a possibility that what you said is true about the demon lord losing to her lmao

Double-page supporter
Reminds me Skyrim where the children NPC are essential characters (unkillable) in vanilla(unmodded) game. The reason why when you choose to massacre a certain group one member is missing(thus not massacred) . Of course some people modded it out for some reason.....There are even some that take advantage for this and armed their adopted children and guard the house(a mod).

Users who are viewing this thread