Kono Sekai ga Izure Horobu Koto wo, Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Ch. 36

bruh these people release shit translations to this site but on their site with nft ads it has better translations? Worse translations on md but better on their shit? Is this not troll entries?

bruh these people release shit translations to this site but on their site with nft ads it has better translations? Worse translations on md but better on their shit? Is this not troll entries?
fun thing is the MD block function makes it look like they don't exist... i just don't want to do it incase other groups don't continue something i am reading.... MD needs to go back to the style batoto used before they sold where it only let quality scans exist on their site

Dex-chan lover
fun thing is the MD block function makes it look like they don't exist... i just don't want to do it incase other groups don't continue something i am reading.... MD needs to go back to the style batoto used before they sold where it only let quality scans exist on their site
thanks for the reminder that the block exists ...
tbh i never used it before but here it seems like a must
so thanks again^^

Fed-Kun's army
I swear to fucking god... okay guys, I'm sorry, the TS fucked up the chapter again. I'll let them know.

Group Leader
Absolute Trash
trash-trash-bin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread