Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Ch. 4.1 - Money, Houses, and Honey (1)

Dex-chan lover
MY HATRED OF THESE MANHWA GROUPS IS SO GODDAMN HIGH EVEN GOD FEARS WHAT HE HAS CREATED.

On titles that no one pick up and they're doing it, I have no problem with their bad quality, money-driven translation. I FUCKING DESPITE their fucking behaviour of sniping already picked up and continuously updating titles.

Edit : I know these bastards won't read any of this because I know they DO NOT CARE. I wish you all who translate out of greed, a very pleasant retrograde ejaculation.

Dex-chan lover
I've nothing against multiple translations if those that come later do a better job of something. But, for me, a new translation that isn't in any way better is just an annoyance.

On the other hand, a mediocre translation of something not otherwise translated is helpful.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I just checked and you're right?? They took the time to erase out her cleavage, what the hell
The clue is in the name of the group that did the censorship: manhwa. Probably going against their chosen audience.

Dex-chan lover
What did they do to make the devs make a whole block function?
SteamingPileInvasion would upload spoiler scanlations (climactic chapters before intermediate chapters) and scanlations that were deliberately unfaithful to the tones of series (for example, slipping antisemitic slang into a remark originally having nothing to do with Jews). The alerts on instalment skips and the ability to filter-out specific uploads were not just to deal with that one uploader, but got much higher priority in implementation because of his or her behavior.

Group Leader
NO to SNIPING.

Great that your group is active right now, but it's just bad manners to snipe a series that's already being translated by another group, unless you can offer a better translation or better quality of visuals.
Visuals here are censored as compared to the other groups, and translations also isn't an improvement from other groups.
Stop sniping series that are already being translated.

Users who are viewing this thread