Kono Sekai wa Tsuite Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Lan

Dex-chan lover
College students SHOULDN'T be dating High Schoolers o_O

Fed-Kun's army
@Lan iam not sure how this is in japan but a highschooler can be like 16 right? and college studens can be 18 right... i honestly see now problem at all there i mean LOL 2 years age diffrence are like nothing at all in a relationship

Dex-chan lover
hey she didnt get depressed from hearing him saying she was not interested in her... thats great

Dex-chan lover
why not?
i date a middle schooler before when i'm in college anyway lol

Dex-chan lover
Setting aside what the age difference is, which ranges from six to 1 year's difference depending on their individual year's (it never says what years they are) and whether middle school means Jr high, can we take a moment to appreciate how silly our female lead is?

In the previous chapter she had a very haughty bearing. A dignified presence. As befits a vampire who is older than they appear. This chapter, not so much. She felt much more like a Jr high student. Turns out, according to the devil boy, it's because she is just a kid. She's not a vampire. She's got a vampire bat soul.

Even though she actually is a supernatural entity, she still manages to be a chuuni. It's adorable.

College freshman and Senior High school students perhaps, but any higher of an age gap is a bit uhh...

So she is bat with whom human made contract or she is human who replaced half of her soul with soul of bat? Why so confusing? Why she cant be just a vampire?!

Users who are viewing this thread