Kore kara Dandan Shiawase ni Natte Iku Kowai Onna Joushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Contributor
She could try pairing up that jacket from outfit 1 with a mid-length skirt that tapers wider at the bottom (no pencil skirts or other knee-hugging skirts like outfit 2, pls) instead of pants. Better if it's a denim jacket. A necklace would look great on her too, but I dunno if she has one.

Dex-chan lover
...I have never seen "walker" used in that context before (and I don't think it fits here). If the term is used colloquially to describe someone who is out on a casual walk I suppose it would make more sense.
Might just be I need to expand my cultural circles more, because the readers of this strip are clearly folks of culture :meguusmug:

Also not really a fan of any of the options shown thus far tbh. Ordinarily I'd guess she'll end up wearing something that's slightly demur with perhaps a fringe of frills around the neckline/shoulders, but I'm hoping she actually goes with the Goth-loli option since that would be more in-character, no?

Dex-chan lover
I have seen the "sporty" type dress used so often by characters that stalk people in other manga.
I don't think it can set the mood for an "actual" date for me, if she was planning on going there with a dress like that 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Few would have the courage to pick the gothic lolita style.

Users who are viewing this thread