Kore kara Dandan Shiawase ni Natte Iku Kowai Onna Joushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 73.5

Group Leader
Sorry for delay of almost two weeks and for no credits...
- Two of our appliances already failed because of the heat wave here (namely our chinese lcd tv and an electric fan) , thankfully it didn't caused a fire, It finally rained today but now the heat's back again (and it's nighttime), and my laptop won't survive with prolonged use (already cleaned the cooling fan inside), also this seven year old monitor i borrowed now has a black spot at the screen, likely caused by the heat, I did all i could to have at least ventilation to my room but in the afternoon it's like being inside an oven, so til the heat wave easen up maybe the next chapter will also take a long time to get translated.

Dex-chan lover
- Two of our appliances already failed because of the heat wave here (namely our chinese lcd tv and an electric fan) , thankfully it didn't caused a fire, It finally rained today but now the heat's back again (and it's nighttime), and my laptop won't survive with prolonged use (already cleaned the cooling fan inside), also this seven year old monitor i borrowed now has a black spot at the screen, likely caused by the heat, I did all i could to have at least ventilation to my room but in the afternoon it's like being inside an oven, so til the heat wave easen up maybe the next chapter will also take a long time to get translated.
Never mind the hardware, please take care of yourself first - stay safe and healthy. All else can wait.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
no worries, as long as you're safe you can take your time to translate this! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
shocked-surprised.gif

Dex-chan lover
Search at Amazon for Laptop Cooler. These fans do help air flow through the PC.

Dex-chan lover
I hope you're fine. TL can wait, take care and thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Glad to have learned how to say "morning wood" in Japanese, even though it took a toll on your appliances, your PC, and you.
Godspeed my dude!

Users who are viewing this thread