Korogaru Kyoudai - Ch. 30 - Dodgeball

Dex-chan lover
Aw, Robooo!

And I can't remember dodgeball's rules anymore. When someone catch it, does the thrower get out? Or someone from the catcher team gets in?

But what about volume 1's chapters getting reworked? Where? When?

Thank you for the chapter 🥹

Group Leader
But what about volume 1's chapters getting reworked? Where? When?

Thank you for the chapter 🥹
Yep, as said here, we're done reworking most of the earlier chapters (since it had different font sets + some dialogues are proofreaded again), you can reread it by simply checking the first volume on MD, of course :)

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TL!!! I LOVE THIS MANGA!!

those chairs are long lost brothers, joined at last on the dodgeball arena, as rivals
😭

Dex-chan lover
Yep, as said here, we're done reworking most of the earlier chapters (since it had different font sets + some dialogues are proofreaded again), you can reread it by simply checking the first volume on MD, of course :)

Thank you for your hard work and dedication! 🥹

I just checked the first couple of chapters again. Like you said fonts were definitely different to the recent ones! But they're still your first uploads from last year. What I meant was: Have you already reuploaded the earlier chapters? Are they new uploads or replacements? Any time indication so that I can jump in?

I think I should be a bit more patient with the reworked chapters? Maybe it takes a bit of time to go up? Sorry, I really like this manga and your translation is just so good! Thanks again!

Group Leader
Thank you for your hard work and dedication! 🥹

I just checked the first couple of chapters again. Like you said fonts were definitely different to the recent ones! But they're still your first uploads from last year. What I meant was: Have you already reuploaded the earlier chapters? Are they new uploads or replacements? Any time indication so that I can jump in?

I think I should be a bit more patient with the reworked chapters? Maybe it takes a bit of time to go up? Sorry, I really like this manga and your translation is just so good! Thanks again!
Hi and no problem!

Yes, the reworked chapters are more like replacements
(hence the time stamp for the upload is still from last year).

We're done replacing chapter 1 to 8 so far,
so if you see the fonts on that chapters are as same as our newest releases,
that means you're looking at the newly reworked chapters (at it is previously using different fonts).

For time indication, we're just basically replacing it whenever we're done with the rework,
and give the heads up once we're done with a full volume (like we did here).
But really, it's just a simple head up for anyone who wants to reread it from the start hehehe as the reworked chapters itself basically just font set changes and better proofreading up until chapter 15.

Hope that clear things up! :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Hi and no problem!

Yes, the reworked chapters are more like replacements
(hence the time stamp for the upload is still from last year).

We're done replacing chapter 1 to 8 so far,
so if you see the fonts on that chapters are as same as our newest releases,
that means you're looking at the newly reworked chapters (at it is previously using different fonts).

For time indication, we're just basically replacing it whenever we're done with the rework,
and give the heads up once we're done with a full volume (like we did here).
But really, it's just a simple head up for anyone who wants to reread it from the start hehehe as the reworked chapters itself basically just font set changes and better proofreading up until chapter 15.

Hope that clear things up! :thumbsup:

Thank you and the team so much! Your rework will be much appreciated in my future re-read! 🥹

Users who are viewing this thread