Koroshiya Datte Mimamoritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Lol that letter took me a long time to realize it said 'He is a killer'

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I want someone too fall in love with the sister then he’ll continue to ship the sister and the assassin while showing the new guy their relationship cause that will fill his NTR fetish

@greatninja3
He doesn't have ntr fetish, he just ship other people together, just how people reading mangas ship the characters, but that doesn't mean you're into ntr, so please don't ever call ntr in a good manga like this.

Dex-chan lover
@OnlyTruth info broker is all about types of forbidden or dangerous love that includes NTR. He is also into incest yandere cheating etc. that’s his kink that’s why when introduced the assassin didn’t like him because of his kink.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, this was a good chapter, hope Midori and Koro be a couple because he deserves it for being a good vanilla lover

Fed-Kun's army
@R4nd0mus3r It probably made sense in Japanese because the letter only said "He is a kill", i knew instantly because i pretty much guessed what was happening

Users who are viewing this thread