Koroshiya no Oshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Hitman's Fan (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's all good.

new-nikke-kilo-an-ssr-nikke-who-fights-alongside-the-robot-v0-3k7sm94dunvc1.webp

Dex-chan lover
I’m sorry Scannies, but there is no way I’m joining a discord for the next chapter. That’s actually insane.
I don't mind if they're putting it in their discord or whatever ahead of Mangadex release, I'll just wait for when they put it on Mangadex. It's fine, they're doing it for free anyhow.

Anyway, so there's a retired legendary assassin dressed up in a suit, a rules bound and united underworld that is hidden just beneath the surface of normal life, and a young, brash, showy criminal boss shows up to the retired assassin's house to force him back in business...

This is John Wick. I was expecting them to blow up his house like in John Wick 2. Idk why it took so long for me to realise this was a John Wick clone. Anyway, I feel I'd like this manga more if both the hitmen stuff, and his adulation of the idol, were more grounded and realistic. I feel it'd be a compelling story if the grim nature of his life contrasted with the innocent joy he feels at watching his favourite idol, in a more relatable way.

Supporter
Idots: "We, would not be where we are without you, wouldn't allow you, super unstoppable assassination, to retire as long as we live" :questionblob:

Big boss should have just told him to kill all the ungrateful basterds.

I’m sorry Scannies, but there is no way I’m joining a discord for the next chapter. That’s actually insane.
Not really "actually insane." Lots of scan groups have done this, for a very long time (early access to next chapter was usually put on the scan group's private website/social media/forum etc before Discord existed). Just wait for it to come to MangaDex. Not a big deal.

Group Leader
Understandable, we put our release early on our Discord server to minimize errors for the Mangadex release.
You should know how my English are from the previous chapters. In case our PR missed a few mistakes, I hope some readers caught it in early access.

For those who's wondering, while it's rather big server, it's really quiet. There's rarely any chat, and you'll only tagged when an early access is updated. We share the early access in a drive link, not some ad-ridden website.

P.S. due to the release schedule of the Manga and how the manga is, we probably update this manga rather rarely on mangadex.

Edit: Should we put the early access folder link in the linktree? The discord server can be used only for notification.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not really "actually insane." Lots of scan groups have done this, for a very long time (early access to next chapter was usually put on the scan group's private website/social media/forum etc before Discord existed). Just wait for it to come to MangaDex. Not a big deal.
Yeah man, I’m still not okay with the normalisation of joining discords for this. I’ve already had so many troubles joining and browsing discord for mods, applications, etc. this should be stopped

Dex-chan lover
Understandable, we put our release early on our Discord server to minimize errors for the Mangadex release.
You should know how my English are from the previous chapters. In case our PR missed a few mistakes, I hope some readers caught it in early access.

For those who's wondering, while it's rather big server, it's really quiet. There's rarely any chat, and you'll only tagged when an early access is updated. We share the early access in a drive link, not some ad-ridden website.

P.S. due to the release schedule of the Manga and how the manga is, we probably update this manga rather rarely.

Edit: Should we put the early access folder link in the linktree? The discord server can be used only for notification.
Ah understood, thanks for the response. I’ll admit my response was a bit too much due to prior experiences with discord servers.

Dex-chan lover
i thought this manga would be like a slice-of-life with one short theme story per chapter. but this kind of plot is also good

Users who are viewing this thread