Koroshiya Yametai - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so Babylon ONLY put a pause on the church job and still have Rose work normally otherwise?
Or is there that many hitman jobs going around that Rose can work with multiple group.

Cuz if she's not working hitman job right now then Hibai would just be accidentally adding cover for Rose instead.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! This actually might turn out well. Benika might just end up seeing Rose in a more sympathetic light and be understanding of her circumstances. Essentially might make her answer be "I understand Rose isn't willing to talk about it, we haven't been dating very long. She'll talk when she's ready, and I'm willing to wait as long as it takes."

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. I don't usually read girls love manga, but the setting got me interested in the story. I hope things work out for Rose and Benika.

Dex-chan lover
A for effort Hibai, hopefully our arbiter of "stay away from my gf" is merciful...
I hope she isn't. I know it's just a job for Hibai but it's one she shouldn't have accepted. I hope her and the leader of Babylon suffer horrific "accidents" for attempting this.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she isn't. I know it's just a job for Hibai but it's one she shouldn't have accepted. I hope her and the leader of Babylon suffer horrific "accidents" for attempting this.
What Hibai is doing is a bit mean, but its hardly worth killing her over. Also, it doesn't seem like either Gina or Hibai had much say in this mission, with Gina being ordered too and Hibai as well. I must confess, I am a lot more interested in whatever may come to be between Gina and Hibai, as the two of the seem altogether a lot more emotional as people to Rose's stone cold professionalism.

Dex-chan lover
I find it unlikely that Benika was shielded from the tragedy of refugees her entire life considering he dad’s job involves being connected to the community and doing charity work there.

I feel like Hibai’s plan doesn’t make sense if her intention is to somehow scare Benika into believing Rose has a bad job due to circumstances…if anything she’ll just be even more sympathetic of her GF.

But yeah I think Hibai might be on the chopping block if Rose ever catches wind of this, just because it puts Benika in the hands of an assassin even if there was no threat.

Users who are viewing this thread