Koroshiya Yametai

I’m surprised at how interesting this is. This feels very early 2000s in story and artstyle but without beating around the bush with the yuri. As much as a yuri fan I’ve been for years there’s always a lack of interesting premises.

Dex-chan lover
Just to describe. I'm at the chapter 36 right now and this is amazing! It's Yuri, It's action, It's mind games, It's just %ucking good! You definitely must read it if... You like Yuri and a good story! I don't wanna see the end of this... I'll cry (in a good way, probably) xD

god damn the fight scenes are SOOOO GOOOODD and GREAT STORYLINE!! specially for those who enjoyed kind of stories like this. S tier story, very unpredictable. it'll be great to hear more about the author's other works :D

Liked the story until the end, where the decision makes zero sense.

"If the refugees stage a coup to force people to the negociation table in order to improve their situation, they'll be hated, so we'll just repress them because that's a better outcome."

Like, do you think they'll be liked because they lost? No, that just means that not only they'll be hated, but on top of it they still won't have shit, or more realistically have even less.

Big disapointment, especially with it taking so much of the ending instead of the relationship...

Yea they fumbled the bag. Really should have focused on characters relationship not on the whole refugee crisis and church vs the other guys. Ending is ass. Feels like there's at least another 10 chapters left.

Aggregator gang
I’m lazy to comment in detail about the ending. To make short I don’t like it, I was expecting they’d leave the country, Rose-san will drop the shitty life of a hitman, but it didn’t happen.

Users who are viewing this thread