Koryuu Nara Sude de Taosemasu Kedo, Kore tte Joushiki Janain Desu ka? - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
The plot seems all over the place... she was looking for teressa (not sure why), then all the weird intros, then they found demon circle and said they would tell teachers while forgetting about teressa, then they are jus walking like nothing happened and now terressa calls her out in demon form? The plot feels like its written by a dog getting distracted by a squirel every minute.

Well not as bad as previous chapters but im loosing hope...

Dex-chan lover
just close the door and leave avoiding every necessary and unnecessary battle is my specialty

Dex-chan lover
has this manga always this shitty? things feels all over the place

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki yeeep. like watching a car crash in slow motion. you know it's bad but you can't help but sit around to wait and see how bad can it get.

on the upside it's not on an unbearable level of shit. it's more of a "oh god a new ch popped up. okay, how bored am i right now?" kind of shit

Dex-chan lover
I guess the teachers were useless about the summoning circle.
Will MC be able to befriend the girl after she beats up the devil?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter can only be explained with: "Here's where the web novel had another two or three chapters of content between pages 20 and 21, but the mangaka decided to just skip ahead"

I didn't read the web novel / light novel, so I would have appreciated if they didn't do that. It renders a story into crap.

Users who are viewing this thread