Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita - Ch. 45 - Culaya and Sake

Group Leader
4 MONTHS AGO
6 months ago... :angery:
Ngl, I'm pretty fed up with the series at this point. Author doesn't seem to care about manga at all. The raws of Ch.45 were published 9 months after ch.44 in Japan. Right now it's been a little over 5 months since the raws of Ch. 46 were released.

There's no hurry for us because there's no development anyway. And once again, looking at the irregular pace of releases of the raws, this manga is practically abandoned by authors... Even translation of LN that began much later is far ahead of manga's progress now. You might as well just read LN and enjoy the story (possibly).

We will be doing it when the time allows (I don't translate it myself, and my translator is regularly busy with work).

For me it's a low priority project now. If there's a virtuous group with a drive to move this turtle of a series from this point onwards, we wouldn't mind. The story has been marching on the same place for two years now. Believe me peeps, we're the ones who are the most frustrated about it. :') Initially, I've started my group to keep this series alive after all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I'm pretty fed up with the series at this point. Author doesn't seem to care about manga at all. The raws of Ch.45 were published 9 months after ch.44 in Japan. Right now it's been a little over 5 months since the raws of Ch. 46 were released.

There's no hurry for us because there's no development anyway. And once again, looking at the irregular pace of releases of the raws, this manga is practically abandoned by authors... Even translation of LN that began much later is far ahead of manga's progress now. You might as well just read LN and enjoy the story (possibly).

We will be doing it when the time allows (I don't translate it myself, and my translator is regularly busy with work).

For me it's a low priority project now. If there's a virtuous group with a drive to move this turtle of a series from this point onwards, we wouldn't mind. The story has been marching on the same place for two years now. Believe me peeps, we're the ones who are the most frustrated about it. :') Initially, I've started my group to keep this series alive after all.
Completely understandable. It's sad to see this happen to a series I enjoyed like this one, but I entirely understand where you're coming from. I wish you the best and that we can both find something consistent to keep up with!

Dex-chan lover
"Ch. 45 - Culaya and Sake, 9 months ago"

Check the raw

"Chapter 46, Published: 2022/10/24"

:meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

Oh, I haven't even read the manga yet btw :huh:

Dex-chan lover

well thank you and your group for translating up to the point you did and i hope it will continue at some point :)

Double-page supporter
Well, chapter 46 is the last raws, and I see no more. Hopefully this story is still being worked on and more raws are released after but I cannot count on this.

The story was enjoyable, while it lasted. Having two people isekaied instead of one made for more possible stories. The arcs were fine, if simple. More development on vampire and mummy culture would have been better as these felt like shallow race-inserts.

The harem aspects were a welcome addition. They were somewhat more than self-insert since the MC did need to rely on diplomacy skills to advance Solum. That being said his personality was still shallow.

A shame I won't be finding this in english paperback.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread