Kou iu no ga ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Sightseeing

Dex-chan lover
This is so freakishly wholesome despite how openly perverted and horny it is. I kneel
something something purity culture/slutshaming has prolly made ppl more judgmental but nothing wrong with being degenerate AND wholesome /why be in a friends with benefits relationship without enjoying the friendship aspect of it too

Dex-chan lover
i think most of seg fren people dont really have this kind of wholesome relationship lol
despite the name most sex friends/friends with benefits usually only get in contact for hookups/booty calls rather than actual hangouts (unless they knew each other beforehand versus using matchmaking apps) but it'd be interesting if we saw some more dynamics like this even as bonus/one shot extras or so

Dex-chan lover
despite the name most sex friends/friends with benefits usually only get in contact for hookups/booty calls rather than actual hangouts (unless they knew each other beforehand versus using matchmaking apps) but it'd be interesting if we saw some more dynamics like this even as bonus/one shot extras or so
there its another series... but not seg fren...but both are former AV actor

Dex-chan lover
I like how they are in sync on p.25-26
"motoshit" on p.27, loool

Dex-chan lover
I like these two together and part of me wants them to more formally commit to each other but at the same time what they have is perfect already. The past few chapters with possible other people mixing in was just annoying

Users who are viewing this thread