Kou iu no ga ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.5 - Future

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates!

I love this manga, it's really unique, adult working people who aren't afraid of sex and have a great sense of humor, but obviously a bit of baggage that makes them not want to jump into a serious relationship, but still want to enjoy sex with someone compatible. She's absolutely hilarious and I always love more chapters of this, so thanks again!

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the next chapters will be out sooner than three months.
Chapters are being released regularly on the official site, unfortunately it's not popular enough to have regular and consistent translators though. Not enough teenagers or something I guess. You can still use google camera translate or something to try to read them though, but it's pretty rough.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is "I Like You Who Can Have Sex With Anyone" but written by an actual good mangaka and not a hentai brain rotted hack like Takeda Super.
Wait that's that one manga with the horny ass MC Gotou right?

The mf that overreacts to almost everything? If so I'm also keeping up with that one

Group Leader
I wonder how many chapters the raws has

*checks

oh fk that's a lot

Anyone know where you can find the raws for chapters 18-38. No longer hosted on the official website. Figured I'd try reading on with Google Lens.

Users who are viewing this thread