Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - The Performance's Conclusion

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how the former minister will have his revenge. I make a guess Alan will find some incriminating evidence about the current minister and will clear the name of old one. More importantly, I hope to see more chapters this year.

Supporter
images

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the former minister will have his revenge. I make a guess Alan will find some incriminating evidence about the current minister and will clear the name of old one. More importantly, I hope to see more chapters this year.
Let's not forget that this series does not hold back on killing villains, usually they capture bandits due to them being worth more alive, that's of course only sometimes.

My bet is that they will do both that or possibly assassinate him, not like it would be hard for the MC to do a drone strike on his house.

Dex-chan lover

Considering he already used the drone as divine messenger (and technically got an ok'd from said goddess) he always have that drone strike as 'divine punishment' in his pocket.

Another option is to just keep piling up achievements and being immune to poisons, eventually that prime minister will probably send actual assassin after him and he can turn the table then.

Dex-chan lover
So, not only does he use his own dragon in this fake attack, but when he demonstrates sending it back to the forest, he calls it by name, multiple times. It seems a wonder that somehow nobody caught on to the whole thing being fake, especially with how the dragon would sit back right in front of Alan after shooting the ballistas/castle (when it shouldn't have any reason to face him specifically).

So, not only does he use his own dragon in this fake attack, but when he demonstrates sending it back to the forest, he calls it by name, multiple times. It seems a wonder that somehow nobody caught on to the whole thing being fake, especially with how the dragon would sit back right in front of Alan after shooting the ballistas/castle (when it shouldn't have any reason to face him specifically).
I think it was not suposed to be an attack, according to Allan the dragon only attacked because they threatened it with the Balista.

Dex-chan lover
I think someone said that in the LN Alan tells everyone present that the dragon is the one he had 'tamed' and she came because she had sensed that he was in danger.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the prime minister assume Alan will fail? If he was less ethical and capable, he'd still have the option of capturing poor randos and just claiming they're bandits. There's got to be vagrants and refugees he can grab.

Dex-chan lover
So....just Alan wiping out the bandits and the capital assassins, and leaving is all that's left for this story right? It's been a while since I read the WN but I think that's about it for the written story so far. The author gave us a taste of gold then just bailed! Even if the dude was ill or something this is a story that deserved to be handed off to someone else who would continue and finish it. Hell, I'll do it, gimme the rights, letsgo!

So....just Alan wiping out the bandits and the capital assassins, and leaving is all that's left for this story right? It's been a while since I read the WN but I think that's about it for the written story so far. The author gave us a taste of gold then just bailed! Even if the dude was ill or something this is a story that deserved to be handed off to someone else who would continue and finish it. Hell, I'll do it, gimme the rights, letsgo!
i heard he dropped the WN and continued it into the LN

If that's true I'll actually cry...
Another thing to be sad about...

Dex-chan lover
Being attempted to be poisoned twice MC is too calm about it, you also just heard some innocent family was all slaughtered by that same guy and your like "He's detestable" no detestable is someone that a bit of a dick or whatever, not someone that kills all those around him to get ahead and stay in power.

Also like said above, just drone the fecker out of existence. Same could be said for the bandits, his people don't even need to do anything for this.

Dex-chan lover
i heard he dropped the WN and continued it into the LN
nah the LN also stalled in vol 4, its last time author been heard
if you check his page in ncode there announcement for vol 4 some year ago and some people questioning about next LN vol or continuation for WN since no news from author

Dex-chan lover
nah the LN also stalled in vol 4, its last time author been heard
if you check his page in ncode there announcement for vol 4 some year ago and some people questioning about next LN vol or continuation for WN since no news from author
Sounds like he didn't know what to do past that point and I guess hoped by rewriting the LN he'd think of how to continue then couldn't huh. Unless the Manga version will go beyond that but if the manga version also stalls out then this has all been a super wasted time to read.

Users who are viewing this thread