Koukousei WEB Sakka no Mote Seikatsu: "Anta ga Kami Sakka na Wake Nai Deshou" to Boku wo Futta Osanajimi ga Koukai Shiteru kedo Mou Osoi

Cheeky childhood friend I wanna see her face when she bitch around mc after knowing he is the author

Dex-chan lover
I can see why. It's the first chapter and yet, the way his family dotes on his "retirement" is quite unnatural
That can be attributed to him being their golden goose, and them being hardcore fans of his manga. Later on it's going to be so painfully obvious, you'd die from cringe.

2 guys fight in a gym storage space and a girl is cry heavy
and teacher alone ask is there a fight without any more question knowing super well
THAT THIS PLOT IS EASY TO DESTORY EITHER OF TWO BOYS
but choice go super blind just go back to class like its totally nothing have happened nor any plans to something to have happened at all

Welp I could tell where this shit was going a mile away. You know what's wrong with Japanese authors? Most aren't creative with their writing as you can see with alot of generic ass manga out there that have similar plot lines to lots of other manga this being one of them. First alot of authors DONT know how to write a realistic nice guy. So your telling me after a rejection LIKE THAT where she gave zero shits about your confession or how u would feel being rejected like that and the next time they meet face to face he acts like nothing happened.... HUH? She told him she hates him for insulting her idol despite him not doing so and he continues to talk to her after she tells him not to talk to her WHAT? Any realistic nice guy would have heeded to her goddamn wishes and not spoken to her ever again or not speak to her for a bit. Secondly this author is trying to force us to like the childhood friend and I have read enough of shit similar to this to know how much I hate when authors do that . There is no redeeming her cause she talks ALOT behind his back. Don't give me the bullshit " hey don't say that only I am allowed to trash talk that loser" to make it seem like she cares when she has trash talked him, insults his looks( even tho he doesn't look bad) calls him a gloomy loner and when she finds out it is him who is her idol says " Why of all people it had to be him?!" She for some reason grew to hate him which brings me to my final point. This author does not also know how to write childhood friends who have been that close for years. You mean to tell me they have been together since birth lived, next door to each other, played together went to school together talked to each other and she somehow grows to resent him in a way for.... being himself.... what? I swear to god if she confesses and he forgives her right off the bat at least for the way she rejected him than that's just sitting writing and I'm getting tired of generic ass writing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp I could tell where this shit was going a mile away. You know what's wrong with Japanese authors? Most aren't creative with their writing as you can see with alot of generic ass manga out there that have similar plot lines to lots of other manga this being one of them. First alot of authors DONT know how to write a realistic nice guy. So your telling me after a rejection LIKE THAT where she gave zero shits about your confession or how u would feel being rejected like that and the next time they meet face to face he acts like nothing happened.... HUH? She told him she hates him for insulting her idol despite him not doing so and he continues to talk to her after she tells him not to talk to her WHAT? Any realistic nice guy would have heeded to her goddamn wishes and not spoken to her ever again or not speak to her for a bit. Secondly this author is trying to force us to like the childhood friend and I have read enough of shit similar to this to know how much I hate when authors do that . There is no redeeming her cause she talks ALOT behind his back. Don't give me the bullshit " hey don't say that only I am allowed to trash talk that loser" to make it seem like she cares when she has trash talked him, insults his looks( even tho he doesn't look bad) calls him a gloomy loner and when she finds out it is him who is her idol says " Why of all people it had to be him?!" She for some reason grew to hate him which brings me to my final point. This author does not also know how to write childhood friends who have been that close for years. You mean to tell me they have been together since birth lived, next door to each other, played together went to school together talked to each other and she somehow grows to resent him in a way for.... being himself.... what? I swear to god if she confesses and he forgives her right off the bat at least for the way she rejected him than that's just sitting writing and I'm getting tired of generic ass writing
Sounds you write a bunch of nonsense for nothing lol.

Cheeky childhood friend I wanna see her face when she bitch around mc after knowing he is the author
you can find the rest translated in english on a another site (it keep going until ch26 on the one im reading), and trust me you will be satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread