Kouri no Koutei no Musume wa Rakujanai - Ch. 6 - The reason why you won't kill me

Sorry, but not wanting to kill her doesn't magically make him a good father. It's his job to make her feel safe and loved, and if she's scared and doubting his love, that's his fault, not hers. It shouldn't be on her to interpret him letting her live as love for her.

Double-page supporter
Katie! What the ever loving fuck are you trying to do?! Yes! Lets upset the Princess who was so determined to get you out of the dungeons, lets make her cry by distancing ourselves from her, lets make her feel fucking isolated! Why the hell not?!!

Dex-chan lover
The emperor must have been involved with Katie's decision to stop being the princess's caretaker.....

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, but not wanting to kill her doesn't magically make him a good father. It's his job to make her feel safe and loved, and if she's scared and doubting his love, that's his fault, not hers. It shouldn't be on her to interpret him letting her live as love for her.
Her outburst might be a step in the right direction to making him realize it. Based on the backstory given here there's a good chance he has no idea how to express his love.

Dex-chan lover
Katie! What the ever loving fuck are you trying to do?! Yes! Lets upset the Princess who was so determined to get you out of the dungeons, lets make her cry by distancing ourselves from her, lets make her feel fucking isolated! Why the hell not?!!

the working environement don't agree with her anymore

Supporter
honestly, if I was Katie, I would've quit the first time he attempted to kill the princess while holding her in my arms
given author trying to make it like he actually cared about her and his "she still haven't seen it,huh? " in demon forest.

I guess she born with demon or some sort of forbidden power resided in her(hence why he don't want her to learn magic and she somehow create that ice stair out of nowhere even just a few seconds) but being an ass to daugther is still not forgivable tho. wonder how author gonna pull how and why he never try to talk it out with her(normal troupe would be, you're too young to know and I failed to protect your mother blah blah)

but eh... other manga/manhwa with similair troupe make "ice dad" broke his wall and become doting father too fast(or let reader see his mental thought) so staying as "ice dad" for this long is kinda fresh to me.

Dex-chan lover
So I assume the original Dia got killed by her own magic powers her father never taught her to learn about and control, and the author (of the novel in the story, also the one of this story by proxy) sucks for not making this crucial point clear.

Users who are viewing this thread