"Kouryakubon" wo Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai - Ch. 46.1

Dex-chan lover
Is there a chapter missing? Feels like I started reading halfway into a chapter and I have no idea what's happening.:questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
Is there a chapter missing? Feels like I started reading halfway into a chapter and I have no idea what's happening.:questionblob:
Nah.. They announced they were going to hunt the Noble Vampire early last chapter, then devolved to a mini training arc with the waifu-notwaifu.
This is just a minor time jump where they have already arrived at where the vampire actually is.

Saves 6 chapters of travelling and backstory imnsho.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder where the story is going now. Something something training for something something.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
dont know it Feels like Rei could turn out to be a woman ...

Dex-chan lover
Nah.. They announced they were going to hunt the Noble Vampire early last chapter, then devolved to a mini training arc with the waifu-notwaifu.
This is just a minor time jump where they have already arrived at where the vampire actually is.

Saves 6 chapters of travelling and backstory imnsho.
Ah, I guess I missed that part. Thanks for the clarification.
:bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
Tbf, that was a good move by Rei. Takes skill to know the reach of your sword that well and use it precisely when another party member's moving.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but every time I see Aria on that first page, all I can think of is "Oh look, she comes with built in handles!"

Users who are viewing this thread