"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
mental note when iseaki'd never be the hero, as they are all scumbags..

Warning Corver gril on page 13

*His reation (lack of) when doing business with his old party was glorious.*

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
While I think it sucks for the tsundere girl that she's being blackmailed, I'm glad there's an actual reason she stayed in that group instead of it being just because.
Does he ever actually return the staff like he said or does the story just forget that entirely?

If there is one thing that truly annoys me about this manga so far it's the hero's outfit. Shorts and a short-sleeve shirt are bad enough. Now add DBZ shoulder plates and a full cape with a flame pattern. It burns my eyes...

Missha? Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Dex-chan lover
@MildFracas : Just means he lacks a sense of taste and aesthetics on top of basic reasoning, common sense and empathy.

Dex-chan lover
To begin with, even if he somehow became braindead and wanted to rejoin the 'hero' party, the morons would probably demand he give them a lot more loot, be a porter or whatnot.

If Missha actually had any good feelings for him and was hopeful to start a relationship, then she should've done something other than agree with the two morons who were out of their minds ,logic , common sense and morals. Unless of course she was bound by some method to be magically forbidden from saying something like that, then she could've given other signs.

Frankly, the only 'real' reasons for her refusal to actually show her feelings for him that would be accepted is if her mind was forbidden or controlled into doing it, anything else she could've bypassed in some way.

Dex-chan lover
im normally not one to talk about MC luck or whatever but seriously?

he wants a staff and then the book somehow knows about an abandoned mansion that was owned by "the king of staffs" and he just gets in easily and theres an s rank staff lying against a wall? really?

@Robbini
If you read the other comments, then good for you. If not, they said that Missha got blackmailed if she ever leave the party.

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo It's a passive skill of isekai power fantasy MCs to get the best gear, skills, and harem with no effort or story before a plot even forms. Best to not think about it too much.

Dex-chan lover
He's exactly right. Why would he go back to a party that ridicules and insults him and doesn't value him? Just because you're there and you happened to be *slightly* nicer to him by not following everyone else when they insulted him? Dumb chick.

*Me, just finished this chapter

"Okay, this is interesting. Let's read the novel."

*Me, finding that this manga doesn't has novelupdates link

"WHHHHAAAATTTT????" (u never played tuber simulator???)

Just feels like the author has a subtle hate boner for the tsundere cliche and is obviously thinking 'Hehehe I'll show those shitty tsunderes how it'd REALLY go, I'm so clever'

Fug

There is no greater revenge than living a happier healthier life. Fuck your drama lmao

Users who are viewing this thread