"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

@Rin2k

Probably becomes in calls into question the main character's personality and motives (also the author's writing). This is the same MC that went out of his way multiple times to help strangers, so it feels weird when he sees an "innocent" (I mean as far as we know, because she was literally just inserted into the story with no lines, motivations, or personality) and just lets her get manhandled (pun intended) and does nothing. It also doesn't help for the most part the entire series was pretty comedic, and lighthearted, then all of a sudden it was rape o'clock.

Supporter
@Rin2k could not have said it myself, I rarely come to the comments of any manga, but almost every time I do I'm reminded of why I stay away.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting dull actually. Also the behaviour of his ex companions is just out of the norm, realistically speaking.

Dex-chan lover
>MC crushed the heart
>Derbenvot still isn't dead
>hurr durr why didn't he just crush the heart from the start that clearly would kill him
Why do you people ask stupid questions when the chapter itself already proves you wrong?

Dex-chan lover
The fact that it was immediately forgotten just makes the catgirl rape scene all the more embarrassing. I wonder if it was actually a shitty editor's recommendation.

Dex-chan lover
Thought there will be more rape.. What a disappointment. The rape scene was the best part of the last chapter.

Contributor
@Soulwarfare There was no almost about it, the rape was in progress when the MC arrived.

Second -form boss fight near the entrance/exit to the dungeon in-coming.

Dex-chan lover
Well......that all happened I guess....... So now the question is whether or not chapter 12 will actually address chapter 10's events...... seeing as they decided to brush it off to the side for Chapter 11 and have that focus on the fight.

@tuatara1
This an adaptation of a web/light novel....... which looks like a fan translation of the Web novel actually went up to this fight.....

That's convenient. Let me take a few minutes to see how the Catgirl's day went in the original version....

this is stupid. why the fuck this shit mc do not crush the heart at the start of the battle , instead of chating of his spells to enemies

Dex-chan lover
For those of you curious about how the catgirl's "capture" is depicted in the Web Novel (assuming the fan translation is accurate) :

"Nyaaa~~Nyaaa!~~~~ I don't like that kind of thing!! No~~~don't lick me~~!"

So in the original work, the most grotesque part of the scene is the usage of tildes.....

Yeah, so tentacle-time was always an intended part of this scene... but it suggests that the tentacles merely restrained her while a separate tongue on the hand started licking......

"I'll enjoy your delicious looking limbs"

It may have only been licking the arms and legs, the text surrounding this is a little awkward so I'm not sure how accurate it really is.

Long story short...... the artist drawing this took some liberties.

Dex-chan lover
@flashzo Because he would still need to reduce his HP to 0 afterward probably and the boss would probably be way more carefull while fighting if he wasn't sure he was immortal.

Supporter
@Moraza Well, that shifts the blame in an entirely new direction. Thanks for the heads up, it did seem like a super weird moment that was completely at odds with the rest of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread