"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
That cat-girl got over being tentacle raped really quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why everyone was flipping tables previous chapter 乁(─ᗝ─)ㄏ

Cat girl obviously wasn't touched that way

Dex-chan lover
. . .that bastard general is going to collapse the tower isn't he?

Fed-Kun's army
Get the off me! Fie, a purge upon thee and thy vermin ilk, feliformian strumpet.
IF ONLY I HAD KEPT MY HEART IN A HARD TO REACH LOCATION LIKE BURIED DEEP UNDER THE FOUNDATIONS OF A CASTLE AND NOT IN A PIT WHERE PEOPLE CAN FALL ON IT BY ACCIDENT!

Dex-chan lover
That's totally his fault he died. Unless there's some sort of proximity for his heart to be near him, he should have cemented it in a tomb at the other end of the planet, not in a literal garbage chute.

Dex-chan lover
Should have cemented the heart at the bottom of a underwater trench or had the demon lord hang onto it

Dex-chan lover
would've been better if he told these girls to get off him or smth. show some anger my dude, these hoes kicked you out.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure even tho it has a harem tag... The MC is only going to stick with his current waifu, only? Maybe? I hope? I mean, another woman that isn't from his old group if perfectly fine to.. The women from the old group are sort of a**holes..

Double-page supporter
If I were the Big Bad and the first thing the hero did when confronting me was to whip out the one thing that would remove my invulnerability/immortality, I would nope the fuck out of there so hard it would leave a vacuum and wait until I could replace it before coming back stronger. You'll note that the tactics the MC chose denied this Big Bad that course of action.

"Begone, thots!" ...Is what I would like to say, but ignoranace is definitely a bliss. Besides, what's pass has passed. While I am not as forgiving, doesn't mean I detest.

Who knows if, JUST MAYBE the book may have something like 'gather allies' or something for future battles.

@flashzo because if he showed it early on, then the boss would know oh shit i cant go immortal on his ass, gotta use the secret joestar technique and run away since he’d still need to have his hp go down to 0 to die

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
What a crazy general. Normally I'd say MC should have crushed heart first but likely strategy guide said had to reduce general to 0 HPs before destroying heart as general would know immediately if heart was destroyed and would run off somewhere to regenerate another one. Hence need to reduce him to 0 HPs first then destroy heart soon after.
In any case, MC seems to have impressed those two and he could use a couple of vanguards considering Gladius is damaged and will need time for repairs whether done by the dwarf or ability to heal. Hope he takes them on rather than hold grudges. Especially to see Hero's face when they tell him leaving his party to join MC's and report him to the guild for abandoning them due to cowardice, deliberately triggering a trap under MC, and taking an opponent outside party's ability with insufficient preparation.

MC should ditch both these thots. They both willingly conspired with the hero who continually acted like a huge asshole to literally everyone, and the moment they get abandoned by him suddenly they want to get cozy with the guy they were all to glad to ditch earlier. Instant drop if the author tries to redeem either of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose

None of them seem to care at all about the kitty being raped a minute ago, as if it was a common occurrence for adventurers of that world. Makes me wonder why there are so many female adventurers if it really does happen all the time.

Hmm... might be some kind of survival bias? If male adventurers get killed when captured, but female adventurers are on rape and release or smth, that'd give us more female adventurers (but some might still not have experienced it personally)?

(Speaking of personally, given the tone of the story in general, I'd have preferred if this chapter had stuck to some groping.)

(Also, on an unrelated note, the bears name was drawn as Gradivus in an earlier chapter - but that might also be a mangaka change of course..)

Fed-Kun's army
Wow the fighter girl act like good person but literally just following the hero doing bad thing, even when MC down to the trap she act like nothing big and keep following the hero lul

Users who are viewing this thread