"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

He should've brought Aria with him cause that dark skin girl is giving of massive THOT vibes. And I worry for this man's magnus.

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist If they already tried to execute him then that means they're not afraid of going to war with the church, so why didn't they settle for the next best thing and chain his ass in a dungeon after failing to kill him? And isn't the church basically condoning his act of betraying the kingdom by defending him? don't they fear losing support from the public for that?

Dex-chan lover
Death flag are up...and...taken down right away...

Dex-chan lover
Wait... cat girl was imprisoned?
Lel that kinda sucks, yeah ok fine she might have been a bad person when she was with Eugene, but I don't see how letting Eugene and Hilde go after all they did is fair to her.
Also she walked back to the kingdom with Magnus and Misha after beating that general dude. Why was she the only one to get this treatment?

#catlivesmatter

Dex-chan lover
Will the church get their comeuppance? Or even pay for the trouble?
Or be causing problems in future...

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the furry bait has got to be the unluckiest poor sap i've ever seen in these type of stories. Since she got in the hero party she got raped by a demon and then thrown in the jail while the other two fuckers escaped.

Double-page supporter
Aw shit. We got a kurogal princess in the Desert Kingdom. Seeing her get denied is gonna be hard on my heart.

Dex-chan lover
I love how this series has the MC get a gf and have the other girl leave instead of staying just to have a "harem" (even though she has feelings for MC)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if hero did become mincemeat and parts of him are imprisoned into different prisons across the land.

Fed-Kun's army
rip cat girl, kind of deserves it for torchering and beating people for no reason, tho i wonder if she will show up again regardless.

@gregger I feel she was a shitty person even before joining them so it's quite deserved.

The other two getting away is probably because of politics. You can exile the hero party but you'd probably be in trouble if you imprison them when the demon lord is still out there

This better not be harem/NTR bullshit. Magnus needs to stay faithful.

Double-page supporter
@Arcverson :
Of course the Kingdom wish to chain and jail the Hero until he rot in the dungeon ...
considering Hero want to kill the king and take half of the kingdom but the Church / Temple have a lot followers and might cause local wars. Even after stating fact about Hero is evil, not all people believe it unless they already victimized by Hero themself ...
So it's better to release Hero compared it become a war ...

@ainz yes!!! I actually like the fact that they love each other, i always find the harem stuff to hard to accept. Like dude in the smartphone manga where he will have 30 wives and they all cool with it. Women cant stand other women and we supposed to believe 30 of them ok with sharing same guy?

@Joemassie728 I mean I can see the harem thing working out in some mangas/LNs if the story sets it up like that. With this story I feel Magnus and Aria are really in love with each other and enjoy it being just the two of them. I don't think there would be any room for another love interest between these two.

Also, I wish Magnus would take Aria with him on his adventure.

@ainz i mean theres one story where their world has less men because adventurers are usually men and they die so its more cultural. But like the smartphone manga i am referring to his first princess goes around telling other girls the more the merrier and it goes against the grain in some of these tales like one i read they giy is reincarnated into sss rank because he was a saint but has a harem and goes against his character

Users who are viewing this thread