Koushaku Chakunan Koushoku Monogatari ~Isekai Harem Eiyuu Senki~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Deliciously Eating The Merchant's Daughter

Dex-chan lover
MC is weird but that brother is more weird. Why you want to see you sister been raped and after that just let go. That little sister can be understand for been naive and been in cage life but that brother... is he a Siscon?

Dex-chan lover
MC is weird but that brother is more weird. Why you want to see you sister been raped and after that just let go. That little sister can be understand for been naive and been in cage life but that brother... is he a Siscon?
That's just how vast the difference in strength between a commoner is to a noble, in a sense every noble is like a superhero class people who you can do nothing about, both financially and physically. They can literally kill commoners with a swing of their arm.

Group Leader
In the end I did not understand whether he takes the girl home or lets her go with her brother (I think more the latter).
Moreover, on p. 28 ch. 4 it says precisely that she needs money to be 'released' from her state of slavery...

Dex-chan lover
Finally some real "Erotica" worthy stuff but... Well nevermind it' good now

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really question my moral because it was all over the place lol

Users who are viewing this thread