Koushaku Chakunan Koushoku Monogatari ~Isekai Harem Eiyuu Senki~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Delicious Eating The Village Girl

Dex-chan lover
I hope this girl get another man. That boyfriends is ... horrible.
I knew she was gonna realise he wasn't the perfect man and the villagers only want to use her, but only so she can think of the mc as less scummy and seek his comfort! This is too depressing!

On another note, I'd like to see if any of his encounters have left his targets pregnant (except the women who just inserted his 'seed' into their wombs).

Dex-chan lover
I knew she was gonna realise he wasn't the perfect man and the villagers only want to use her, but only so she can think of the mc as less scummy and seek his comfort! This is too depressing!

On another note, I'd like to see if any of his encounters have left his targets pregnant (except the women who just inserted his 'seed' into their wombs).
Yes thats how it is, the Mc does actually mellow out with time as he's growing older, respecting the women when they do accept him but that's for later.
And yes the girls does get pregnant, that's the point of the MC doing all this in the first place, remember: more half blood= more military power.
The reason why quordentz is strong is because of that unlce of his he talked about before, Harem is very uncommon in this world thus why Half blood are also rare, but due to what his uncle did quordentz have an abundance of half blood Magicians in their ranks.

Dex-chan lover
Haha yes, he intend to give fanny a tea of souvenir, he ended up eating a girl who looked like her 😂

Dex-chan lover
Yes thats how it is, the Mc does actually mellow out with time as he's growing older, respecting the women when they do accept him but that's for later.
And yes the girls does get pregnant, that's the point of the MC doing all this in the first place, remember: more half blood= more military power.
The reason why quordentz is strong is because of that unlce of his he talked about before, Harem is very uncommon in this world thus why Half blood are also rare, but due to what his uncle did quordentz have an abundance of half blood Magicians in their ranks.
You mean the girls he’s actually done it with and not the inserters?

Group Leader
In short, the story becomes a Hentai / NTR.
At least I hoped that, since he liked her, he would take her away from the village rather than leave her in agony in that remote place.

Dex-chan lover
You mean the girls he’s actually done it with and not the inserters?
Yeah the girls he's doing it often with are pregnant, especially the maid, the merchant daughter, etc basically became a member of his Harem mansion. All resulted in half blood childrens.
So far he had only done s3x with equal noble once and they haven't borne fruit yet.
Doing it with a noble(ancestors) is scary for them cuz they basically can kill each others in seconds, and even if you didn't get killed, a serious fight between one will cause a lifetime injury.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the girls he's doing it often with are pregnant, especially the maid, the merchant daughter, etc basically became a member of his Harem mansion. All resulted in half blood childrens.
Do you know how long before we get to this?

Dex-chan lover
Do you know how long before we get to this?
It's closer to latest Chapters of the novel, there will be big conflict that become the main stage of the story, war times and such. In there is where he need to prove his worth. Lots of interesting developments, lots of various girls of interesting character.
I like this one simy cuz the girls don't simply fall in love with the Mc, they mostly start because they have a reason to get closer to him, what he does next is slowly ensnaring them even closer.

Users who are viewing this thread