Kowai Onna Joushi ga Nuidara H de Kawaikatta Hanashi - FANBOX 0.5 Matome - - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.5

Group Leader
Hey everyone, this was my first time redrawing, cleaning and type setting. If you have any tips please leave a comment below! I would like to continue working on this series, but I am doing it in my free time, so the time between chapters might be a while.

P.S. if you want to help me translate for a better quality please reach out!

Last edited:
Group Leader
Hey everyone, this was my first time drawing, cleaning and type setting. If you have any tips please leave a comment below! I would like to continue working on this series, but I am doing it in my free time, so the time between chapters might be a while.

I'd like to check your translation. Send me the raws, or a transcript.

Dex-chan lover
Hey everyone, this was my first time drawing, cleaning and type setting. If you have any tips please leave a comment below! I would like to continue working on this series, but I am doing it in my free time, so the time between chapters might be a while.

Just yesterday find it and ad in the list, and now a chapter.! Thank you kindly.

Fed-Kun's army
Arigato for the sexo

P.S. if you want to help me translate for a better quality please reach out

Group Leader
bet, I'll reach out to you as soon as possible
FINALLY got around to it. (Holy shit, it's been two weeks already! You won't believe how hectic they've been for me.)

I think the first box is saying “Here's what could have happened”, and the first bubble of the second page is “Hm, you're still coming♥”. The rest appears to be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread