Kowamote Kokosei to Jimikosan

Contributor
??
no, no love triangle. love square maybe? short girl is useless and mole guy barely gets to try (bless him except for his poor taste in girls).

Dex-chan lover
Adorable! Reminds me a bit of an older version of Yankee Shota to Otaku Onee-san. But as a good thing!

For some reason that kind of age gap between a younger guy and an older girl doesn't bother me as much as the other way around (if the genders were swapped). Not to mention the fact that Morita doesn't look like a 16 year old AT ALL lol. But regardless, this series is so adorable and the contrast between their characters is also so fitting that I can't help but love it!

Fed-Kun's army
This is boring -.-

Scores are so confusing on mangadex. People are too liberal with their 10.

"Plain" does not exist in manga, and I wish they'd stop using it so much as a blank slate selling point.

Group Leader
@Valanway : Yeah, Sachi really isn't "plain" although she's being called a Jimiko-san by the title/summary. Manga logic, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, i do need my daily dose of sugaty sweetness thank you.

Dex-chan lover
jesus christ there has barely been any content but people hit that 10/10 rating so fast

Dex-chan lover
I am simple man, i see oneesan and younger delinquent i subscribe

As a fellow lad with a naturally angry face, I feel for my brother delinquent-kun.

Dex-chan lover
too much smartypants in this world... i love this manga btw

Chapter 4:
Him: Careful, there are guys who will tell you they love you just to take advantage of you.
Her: I feel like this is the first time he told me he loves me.
Me: ....wait, what..?

Code:
Mod Note: put spoilers in the spoiler tag

Users who are viewing this thread