Kubera - Vol. 3 Ch. 171 - The Weight of Time (11)

Oof, he had a kill-baby-hitler moment there and let it slip. Oh well, it's not like Maruna cares about stupid humans lives anyways.

Wow, never expected Ran to just YEET the giant chicken 🐔😂.

And then at the end it turns out he just wanted Maruna to carry him again! My sides!

It seems Asha is rather being 'kind' to Ran despite them fighting over Leez the last time they talked face to face. I suppose it's because lots of time has passed and they both are becoming less human and more Sura like which is what Asha has in common with him. Ran was called not human by both Maruna and Chandra while Asha becomes more Ananta-like the more she uses the power.

Does anyone have a good insight over their conversation? From my interpretations, it seems Asha is hoping that Ran will no longer be an 'other'. I think 'other' means someone who is unable to fully sympathise the pain Asha and Leez shares since they haven't gone through the same pain and they don't have the ancient humans sympathy thing. Ran has lost his parents/family before so I think Asha meant losing family to Maruna since she and Leez had their loved one killed by Maruna and both swore revenge on him?? She also implies that 5th stage Maruna is going to harm Ran in some way similar to how he has harmed both Asha and Leez and that Ran is going to regret.

But Ran and Maruna have been bonding well so I can't really see how and Sagara said he was on the human side . The only event I can think of is Maruna destroying Willarv where Ran's family are in but this is probably wrong since asha said she hoped Ran would meet her in n23 which is when Asha comes back from the side effect of hoti vinshu which is before the planet is destroyed. Maybe ran and Maruna will travel to the future since Maruna hasn't even reached the 5th stage yet.

I feel like I'm over analysing, but their words probably don't even make sense until more revelations are shown in future chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread