Kubera - Vol. 3 Ch. 300 - The Finite (6)

Group Leader
UvdEP5Ue.png

Ooooh! 😲 I've just realized how Kubera's summoning could've happened back then! It's another time loop. My guess it will be Leez indeed but the current one (hence Kubera's surprise and confusion). She'll perform the summoning in her village just after the Red Sky tragedy simultaneously with her past self. Well, it's the most logical explanation at least. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Ooooh! 😲 I've just realized how Kubera's summoning could've happened back then! It's another time loop. My guess it will be Leez indeed but the current one (hence Kubera's surprise and confusion). She'll perform the summoning in her village just after the Red Sky tragedy simultaneously with her past self. Well, it's the most logical explanation at least. 😅
Yeah, that’s my current theory! (Though it wasn’t the “Red Sky Tragedy” as far as I know… this was the doing of Samphati and her fellow Garudas, but Maruna was still on Carte! He causes the red skies to happen)

Yeah, that’s my current theory! (Though it wasn’t the “Red Sky Tragedy” as far as I know… this was the doing of Samphati and her fellow Garudas, but Maruna was still on Carte! He causes the red skies to happen)
Oh, you're definitely right, I've just accidentally mixed up both events in my head😅 I meant the original village destruction.
I know it's quite tragic moment but I can't stop imagining how confusing and chaotic it might have been if all the characters from different timelines met in that village😅

Users who are viewing this thread