Kubera - Vol. 3 Ch. 307 - The Finite (13)

Group Leader
She made the bad things disappear and there was collateral damage. What traumatized her was never the birds but what she did.
Nah, i think what hit the villagers was a transcendental from the Garuda suras. The centre of that ball was not Leez. She must have killed the Garudas afterwards, though. Probably with the transcendental "Earthquake" as there were still rocks floating around her when GKubera arrived. Plus, she seems to have altered the terrain.

I don’t know if she killed any villagers in her counterattack, but her mother was definitely vaporized (pretty haunting image where if you look close you see half her face is a skull 😢) by the attacking Suras. And I’m pretty sure the center of the blast landed where most of the villagers were, behind the mother.

… poor traumatized Leez 😢 . The last she saw of her mother was being pushed to safety..

I'm at a loss, why was Leez able to summon Kubera?! Because of her future self? I didn't get the message at all 😭 please, could anyone be so very kind and explain it in a more elaborate way? 🥺🙏

Dex-chan lover
Nah, i think what hit the villagers was a transcendental from the Garuda suras. The centre of that ball was not Leez. She must have killed the Garudas afterwards, though. Probably with the transcendental "Earthquake" as there were still rocks floating around her when GKubera arrived. Plus, she seems to have altered the terrain.
This probably makes more sense after giving it another look.

Users who are viewing this thread