Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 12 Ch. 144 - Female Costar and Protagonist

Supporter
Made me really sad that it was moved and is not uploaded here anymore.... I don't get why this is happening with a lot of titles... It's so sad and depressing to end in the middle...

Can anyone explain why is it happening? T_T it's not like It's impossible to subscribe, but I would rathe subscribe more on one page than have to open 5 different apps to check every update...

Dex-chan lover
Made me really sad that it was moved and is not uploaded here anymore.... I don't get why this is happening with a lot of titles... It's so sad and depressing to end in the middle...

Can anyone explain why is it happening? T_T
MangaPlus scraper bot was broken, and the fix is...overpowering :lul:

Double-page supporter

Can anyone explain why is it happening? T_T it's not like It's impossible to subscribe, but I would rathe subscribe more on one page than have to open 5 different apps to check every update...
I think the only reason why is these series get officialized by one of the official manga things out there, like Viz or whatever, and the scanlators often don't wanna risk their necks by getting on their radar and getting a cease and desist. I feel like there is also something about that in the rules for Mangadex or something I dunno for sure on that tbh I don't translate so I don't pay attention to upload rules.

Users who are viewing this thread