Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible

Dex-chan lover
Why does this have a higher rating than BokuYaba

The MC is basically plain udon

I dont get why this is so popular. This is just a self insert fantasy with your VERY typical and cliched teasing girl interested in the uninteresting MC.

Mangadex got the most nitpicky pricks that will read a manga that is not their thing and just complain, bet its the same people that read NTR doujins and then complain about ntr.

these people really do be complaining about things being bland pretending it's a bad thing
works of fictions are meant to be an escape from reality. of course it's going to be mostly self-insert characters
like is it really that bad if a series is "bland" or "lacks character development" as long as it's enjoyable to read? why do people find a problem with things like this where a series is too "lacking" in some way for them? do they expect every series to cater the experience specifically for the enjoyment of that one person who wants to see OPM level character development in a rom-com? why are these people so arrogant to believe that their approval (or lack thereof) means anything?
not to be mean or anything but I abhor the people who are always posting things like "cliche" or "unoriginal" in an attempt to undervalue a series that is successful or popular. I too sometimes feel frustrated that a series I don't like is more popular than the series that I like, but personally I can't see the reasoning behind how "cliche" and "bland" is supposed to be bad.
it's one thing if the author is lazy or straight up copies other stories. But most of the time there's an adequate amount of effort put into making the story original in its own way.
I like these cookie cutter characters. It gives the author more ways to impress me, either through art, story, world, or comedy, it's always a good feeling when a story surprises you in some way.
Kubo-san was super duper cute to read and that's all that matters for me. I'm happily overdosing on dopamine watching our invisible boy and extra sweet girl

with all this fuss about cliche, why do these comments always stick to cliche stuff like "the protagonist is so bland" or "this is entirely unoriginal I've seen countless other romances write about a boy and a girl falling in love"? these nitpickers need to up their game and find new things to nitpick or else people won't have any reason to notice their comments anymore (草)

Aggregator gang
I'm genuinely looking forward to the background chapter that shows when and how Kubo fell for him. I just know that's gonna be sugar-induced as well!

What's really happening is that she is building him up just to destroy everything just when he seems to have gotten a normal life. Then she will control him like a slave for the rest of his life. The Psychological, Tragedy and Gore tags only missing because the scanlators are in on the plot.

Or it could just be a cute manga about an odd couple.

Manga summarized

giSztBd.jpg

@SemiNoodle Part of me wishes what you said is true so I can feel the despair and anger. Part of me wants to become a diabetic off of this manga and keep it that way.

My complete and utter lack of female interaction has mutated into a fetish for aggressive girls

Users who are viewing this thread