Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible

Bully but love inside okay it's cute but please do not turn this to be a yendere one kay

Looking forward to when people will start translating the Japanese ヒロイン as love interest.

Fed-Kun's army
@ringo_juusu To be fair it isn't uncommon for "Heroine" to be used in that context. It also works more smoothly than "love interest" in most situation/usages.

This manga is driving me crazy. When I first started reading it, I thought "oh wow, this is cute!" but then I started to notice the lazy habits of the artist. Repeated panels, duplicated assets, zooming in on previous panels, seemingly tracing over photos to make backgrounds, and a reliance on drawing "purposefully bad" versions of characters are all problems I've come to enjoy searching for whenever a chapter gets posted.

Surely I'm not the only one bothered by this, right? And to think that this got serialized...

When these two get married, the wedding guests are going to think he's left her at the altar.

Since he doesn't get noticed by anyone except the FMC, that means there shouldn't be any rivals popping up later on... right?

Dex-chan lover
She is goddamn seductive. I would ve become slave for a rl girl like this.

Dex-chan lover
Slowly my power supply grows.
The essence of fluff is rushing down my blood.
I shall grow stronger in 20 years,just you wait.

FR tho,when I saw the word "Mob" I was instantly reminded of "Why Naitou"...
Damn I miss those two.

Users who are viewing this thread