0281 lol 0 = o, 2 = two, 8 = pa, 1 = i
おっぱい
and the fucking icon

dGp8P2U.png

69 is 69, 4545 = shikoshiko = fap fap

bg8lPyG.png

0721 = masturbate

Dex-chan lover
Well that's not the direction I expected this chapter to go after that beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Short, flat, shark teeth, kinda dumb, favorite word is chikubi. Wait scratch the last one must have been thinking of something else

Guessing she's the student council girl's love interest and/or "straight" man. She hates normies, lechers, and big boobs, and the other girl hits all three. The chapter also starts off with the SC girl, while not having her and the new girl interact at all. BTW was that a real game mentioned? Google doesn't return anything but the references and TL note for the abbreviation makes me think it is.

Dex-chan lover
Radishes 🤤

This chapter did raise a question though: is "smooth brain" also used in Japanese? I know English tends to infect other languages, I'm just wondering whether it's the translator or author who's responsible for that A+ retort.

Dex-chan lover
"Everything's Lesbian" - an adult online game excuse me I would like to know where to play this

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, I see a familiar silhouette of a couple checking the “adult” toys section, could it be it set on the same universe?!

Users who are viewing this thread