Kuchibeta Shokudou - Ch. 52 - Nagashi Somen

Dex-chan lover
omg 😭😭😭😭 a challenger has appeared

you guys keep making me think a new chap has dropped lmaooo

Dex-chan lover
main-qimg-7504b5913f3bf41b7399e8f53924886e

It says first-time uploads will take 2–3 days to process. I didn’t expect to open the site today and see my translation so soon :notlikethis:

Double-page supporter
KtkZPWE.png

Also, seems like some people don't understand the punchline (idk if I'd say it's a punchline though), but here's how it goes:
  • The clerk got embarrassed because she accidentally revealed that until now, as an adult, she still tries to pester her uncle into setting up another authentic nagashi soumen setup.
  • She was so embarrassed that she acted silly (getting all wobbly and had to cool herself down using wet towel)
  • After that, she explained the reason why she's very interested with nagashi soumen setup
  • The teacher got too distracted by her silly antics and wasn't really listening to what she said

Dex-chan lover
KtkZPWE.png

Also, seems like some people don't understand the punchline (idk if I'd say it's a punchline though), but here's how it goes:
  • The clerk got embarrassed because she accidentally revealed that until now, as an adult, she still tries to pester her uncle into setting up another authentic nagashi soumen setup.
  • She was so embarrassed that she acted silly (getting all wobbly and had to cool herself down using wet towel)
  • After that, she explained the reason why she's very interested with nagashi soumen setup
  • The teacher got too distracted by her silly antics and wasn't really listening to what she said
It's still a bit unclear. Maybe another translation would help

Users who are viewing this thread