Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Stuck, before I ran.

Aggregator gang
UUH.. MC THAT HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE IN BATTLE, GREAT SWORD, PRIEST GIRL, ROOKIE ADVENTURER, BOASTING MOB CHARACTER, AND GOBLIN FIRST SUBJUGATION...

BOOKMARKED ;v

After i read "goblin slayer" it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, then the newbis get on a Goblin Mission! Expecially then the Leader thinks the mission will be easy, bc there are only Goblins!

Dex-chan lover
Did that NPC just invite protag-kun to his harem party?

It's funny to me when I see 'thief' used as a class description. There's a reason they call them 'rogues', even if it doesn't have an entirely positive connotation, it's better than thief.

Dex-chan lover
Those gals would get goblin'd if it weren't for MC. Hero-kun and his fangirls are idiots

Fed-Kun's army
i felt like i read this manga before

might be goblin slayer vibes

Dex-chan lover
he joined a team with all women and one dude, going by cliches the dude/team is secretly evil or the guy only exists to look dumb and be saved by the real MC

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Wonder if the guard is speaking out of jealousy or experience about rest of party not being decent? Also, by not decent does he mean backstabbing thieves or greenhorns with hubris who're likely to bite off more than they can handle and too inexperienced to realize it? Priestess seems a decent sort, but that vanguard is too psyched up about himself and not paying enough attention much less discussing things with rest of party. After all, MC said he was flat broke so how is he suppose to pay for passage on a wagon? In any case, why are the mage and priestess so weak? Only being able to cast magic 2-3 times a day is too little unless they can properly fight without it and can cast strong magic when they use it. If they use magic to help take out or recover from first three groups of goblins they won't be able to cast anything for the fourth group on. Like that mage who can only cast one explosion spell before conking out for a while in "Gifting this Wonderful World with Blessings!" While it's great the spell is powerful but at least one or all members of party would need to cover or carry her after spell cast and deal with any remaining enemies or encounters until she recovers.

Users who are viewing this thread