Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - The Emperor Of Hell Awakens!! Part I

Fed-Kun's army
Him playing around with the skeleton while others are seriously fighting..
Fits better with someone having a ridiculous amount of power, not taking things all that seriously when it's trivial to him.

Also, who wouldn't want to play around with a skeleton and see how slow/fast it can adapt to new body structures because of changes to how it was assembled? =p

Dex-chan lover
My weaboo knowledge might be a bit rusty, but I'm guessing the "What the hell is that" is meant to be a Gadabout, since they were basically just rolling through the usual list of DQIII classes. Also, why do so many manga artists slice their chapters up into parts and feed it to us in such a manner?

Aggregator gang
Ha! The moment I saw Io in the first panel I knew she would be Kakeru's next victim-sex slave consensual partner in adult activities!

Double-page supporter
LOL that oompa loompa skeleton he made has me weak

Also im getting total Roxy vibes from that mage

When Kakeru grabbed that skeleton's head, he grabbed it with his left hand as the thumb is on the right side of his hand. And when he slammed the skeleton into the ground, he's using his right hand.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize I read this story as a novel until Io arrived. She left a deep impression on me due to how amazing she is. Easily the best girl in this series by far. She's so fucking great.

Users who are viewing this thread