Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Nee-sama.

Dex-chan lover
Extremely cute because of Tsubaki!
But even kind hearted Rindou knows that Sazanka's story is just ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Dex-chan lover
so, where's the curious about men shenanigans i was promised AGAIN?

Dex-chan lover
So, in short, she casually raised flag after flag until she triggered an event.
I counted three yuri tsubaki flags btw.

Dex-chan lover
I'm impressed how with small changes Yamamoto-sensei makes all the girls younger. He truly mastered the art of loli.

@nhoctu97 wait, they were called in order of their arrival...they are second from the end because of injury...
and last ones, the boar squad, those guys who are zero at directions...everything falls into place!
Well, mouse squad has two people who can see a situation from two opposite points of view and generate corresponding ideas, and a leader who does perfect job in combining them and getting best possible solution. I'm not surprised at all. If anything, the leader just needs a little more confidence, that she does it right.
About tiger squad I don't know that much. If it's them shown in ch. 9 (two girls who broke the cup of Fuki, their leader), then I find their leader extremely charismatic. Can't wait to see their proper introduction.

Dex-chan lover
Asagao is surprisingly very strong. To be able to carry both Tsubaki and Sazanka together.page 18

@luvicvis
Asagao appeared so suddenly in the chapter, strange.
Now that you mentioned it, it's really strange to have her appear out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread