Kurasu ≪Mushoku≫ no Eiyuu-tan ~Koushaku-ka o Tsuihou Sareta ga, Jitsu wa Nagutta Dake de Sukiru o Kakutoku Dekiru to Wakari, Tairiku Ichi no Eiyuu ni…

Fed-Kun's army
That fucking tittle!
what's the point of reading the story?!

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting a little tired of this "class lottery" concept.

1. If classes are actually assigned by gods, what do we know about said gods? Are they fair and benevolent? Or whimsical and possibly malicious? The former would mean that even a "jobless" class has meaning. The latter means that you can't blame someone for the random whims of an unreliable god.
2. Assuming the class is random and you can't build skills (real skills, not game-like instant skills) out of your class, personality matching can go horribly wrong. What if a "hero" or "knight" class are assigned to a coward? What if a noble who learned from childhood how to manage a territory gets a farmer class? It invalidates all you do in your childhood, which you might as well spend fooling around since anything you train for or learn has a high chance of being wasted. You can't build a society with such a worthless foundation.

Overall, it's just a cheap premise to get the MC dismissed from his family or party before he realizes his real potential.

"Skill lottery" is a little better (not by much but still) as you might get something you can apply in several ways, and doesn't prevent you from building an unrelated skillset. Your whole job being determined by chance, particularly when it's so late in life, is just plain stupid.

It can still get decent past the prologue section, but I'm starting with a bad feeling about this.

Dex-chan lover
damn this must be the longest manga title i've ever seen

Aggregator gang
At least MC is not legit "jobless" pedo. Also title looooonng wow wow wow

Has potential love the fact that MC kills the bandits hopefully this novel don't get treated the usual bait and switch in the later chapters where MC becomes a shonen saint and stop killing people.

Dex-chan lover
Group has done other chapters, up to 12 (it just released, less than a week ago iirc) but they're not uploading to mangadex for whatever reason

Dex-chan lover
Can't say that the overall story line is amazing or anything, but this does have some decently entertaining characters at the very least. Solid artwork too.

Dex-chan lover
At first seemed decent ennuf to waste time, but holy smokes did it get bad. The pacings went into overdrive, things happen bc plot demands it, which doesn't make any sense, the mc doesn't earn jack shit and is just given everything without any effort or hardship making everything feel cheap af. It wasn't that horrible (even tho it was pretty bad) at first cliche wise, but goddamn did it get awful.
Tldr pacings shit, characters are shallow and so is the story, arts okay but with such appealing writing nothing can save you.
Don't waste your time here, it's not even worth that.

If anybody has read the WN/LN, what happens to his childhood friend Sarah Scott? Never Mind.

Aggregator gang
I'm getting a little tired of this "class lottery" concept.

1. If classes are actually assigned by gods, what do we know about said gods? Are they fair and benevolent? Or whimsical and possibly malicious? The former would mean that even a "jobless" class has meaning. The latter means that you can't blame someone for the random whims of an unreliable god.
2. Assuming the class is random and you can't build skills (real skills, not game-like instant skills) out of your class, personality matching can go horribly wrong. What if a "hero" or "knight" class are assigned to a coward? What if a noble who learned from childhood how to manage a territory gets a farmer class? It invalidates all you do in your childhood, which you might as well spend fooling around since anything you train for or learn has a high chance of being wasted. You can't build a society with such a worthless foundation.

Overall, it's just a cheap premise to get the MC dismissed from his family or party before he realizes his real potential.

"Skill lottery" is a little better (not by much but still) as you might get something you can apply in several ways, and doesn't prevent you from building an unrelated skillset. Your whole job being determined by chance, particularly when it's so late in life, is just plain stupid.

It can still get decent past the prologue section, but I'm starting with a bad feeling about this.
skip the details, from the very beginning you can see what nonsense this manga is lol
a manga with a great details is so rare nowadays... its such a pity

So I haven't checked the WN progress of this thing for a long time and... well, it's stuck at chapter 62 with it being released November last year. I don't know what the author is doing now but I hope he's doing good

Users who are viewing this thread