Kurasu ≪Mushoku≫ no Eiyuu-tan ~Koushaku-ka o Tsuihou Sareta ga, Jitsu wa Nagutta Dake de Sukiru o Kakutoku Dekiru to Wakari, Tairiku Ichi no Eiyuu ni…

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the moment he used a holy knight skill would be the moment you stopped looking down on the jobless class right? He's cleaving chunks out of the fort and the guy is still like "Lol why are you so trash jobless??". Would someone really think like that?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the moment he used a holy knight skill would be the moment you stopped looking down on the jobless class right? He's cleaving chunks out of the fort and the guy is still like "Lol why are you so trash jobless??". Would someone really think like that?
you're doubting the stupidity of manga's logic especially all manga with jobless hobo turn into crazy strong shit plot

Dex-chan lover
because the writer need to give people excuse to fight the MC so he can show off how OP he is.
that why MC always got jobless, trash class or stuck at level 1, so no matter how strong they are, people just look at they class/lv and try to challenge the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I mean some people still think earth is flat.

Dex-chan lover
nawww lmao thats lame don't just give him an op skill for free and then freely wave it around. I want to see MC struggle with his skills he developed himself and only use his bullshit skills when needed lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread