Kurasu ≪Mushoku≫ no Eiyuu-tan ~Koushaku-ka o Tsuihou Sareta ga, Jitsu wa Nagutta Dake de Sukiru o Kakutoku Dekiru to Wakari, Tairiku Ichi no Eiyuu ni…

Dex-chan lover
That was a bad, bad assassination plan! What would happen if MC wasn't there to take the blame? There's no one guarding the princess chambers? And was the captain there to protect or he's also a conspirator? It did seemed relived how the crisis was averted, but still...:thonk:
And take care of this crazy waifu! She's a keeper! :smug:

Dex-chan lover
How could Zach do this?

Who would believe Zach was the traitor? After all the time we saw him in the manga

Kinda want to dub this “Speedrun: The Manga”

A little nitpick from me. But I wish more authors understood that you don’t have to make the MC win for people to see that they are strong.

I understood the criteria of not using skills in this one. But part of me thinks it might have been better if the captain won. Oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
How could Zach do this?

Who would believe Zach was the traitor? After all the time we saw him in the manga

Kinda want to dub this “Speedrun: The Manga”

A little nitpick from me. But I wish more authors understood that you don’t have to make the MC win for people to see that they are strong.

I understood the criteria of not using skills in this one. But part of me thinks it might have been better if the captain won. Oh well.
Theres like...0 narrative buildup to everything. Except the childhood friend letting MC copy her skills.

Fed-Kun's army
“Princess! No!”
W T Actual F?? Dude, she wants it and she wants you to give it to her. What is your problem, MC? I’m getting tired of gelded MCs.

Double-page supporter
“Princess! No!”
W T Actual F?? Dude, she wants it and she wants you to give it to her. What is your problem, MC? I’m getting tired of gelded MCs.
He still got his best friend waiting for him

Dex-chan lover
So, erm... Let's not let Twitter find this chapter, yeah?

I mean, that was out of nowhere just sudden "YEAH I'M THE BAD GUY" bruh

Users who are viewing this thread