Kurikaeshi Ai no Oto - Ch. 2 - Chapter 2

b_y

When Azumi mentions "Children's Song No. 4," I believe he is talking about the Debussy piece he's performing, specifically "The Snow Is Dancing," which serves as the fourth movement in Debussy's Children's Corner suite & had just mentioned, rather than the composition by Chuck Corea.

Group Leader
O
When Azumi mentions "Children's Song No. 4," I believe he is talking about the Debussy piece he's performing, specifically "The Snow Is Dancing," which serves as the fourth movement in Debussy's Children's Corner suite & had just mentioned, rather than the composition by Chuck Corea.
Oh good to know! I usually do a lot of research if i don't understand a certain topic but can still fall short. Unfortunately I am just an admire of the arts and not so much a practitioner, especially in music. I find classical music so beautiful, and thought this series would open up some new things about music to me. I appreciate the correction! If you find any other error, I'd appreciate it!

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Hello. I am on my computer and found it looking fine. Even checked it out on mobile without logging in. Is this still an issue on your end?
It's 100% broken server-side.
Are you reading in longstrip mode? Switch to paged mode or check the chapter edit page and it'll be more obvious.

1704107225334.png

16/17 are even the wrong aspect ratio, somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread