Kuro Gal-san ga Kuru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Seems like different library got different rules eh...

First time I've seen libraries not letting you read books not from their collection.
They can read it there I think, but she want to use the desk for her study so they got an alert there...

Dex-chan lover
First time I've seen libraries not letting you read books not from their collection.
In Chapter 58 of Zeikin de Katta Hon a manga about a public library, is explained that it changed in recent years due to students using the majority of desk specially in exam periods, making difficult for normal people to read, so now libraries have designated study rooms if they are big enough

Dex-chan lover
the image of Libraries in Japan must be different. "they only have books on knowledge" libraries carry a ton of fiction? and DVDs and stuff, too? And in the US, you're free to just sit at the desks and work quietly or read whatever.

Fed-Kun's army
Looked up library in my area and you can even reserve a room to use their game consoles&games, not quite sure how much educational value Mortal Kombat have but it was among their selection.

Dex-chan lover
She's so good at studying. There's no wonder why her grades are so high.

Same. I can understand why, though, since rules generally only appear if there's a problem. And you could just bypass that by wasting their time by asking a lot of questions and telling them to help you search for that exact book, and if they don't have that, some equivalent book you can use for cross reference.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

Also, excellent recommendations! 👌 (I say as if I hadn’t read everything this artist has released multiple times lol)

Dex-chan lover
Sorry translator-San, i already decided to stop being a coomer and just an ordinary loser

Users who are viewing this thread