Kuro Kuro - Black Chronicle - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Grand Master -The Truth of Fiction and the Fabrication of Inevitability-

MD@Home
"TS up to standard"? Eh, as long as you don't split words (even monosyllabic!) in utterly moronic places, realise how it's better to give preference to words rather than crowbar English words into Japanese bubbles at any and all cost, remember basic punctuation rules (like where the line-breaking hyphen goes and where it doesn't go), you're pretty much golden.

I've seen much worse from "established" groups and typesetters that produced garbage where reading it made you almost feel neurons killing themselves in self-defense.

Either way, take this as the hobby it is. It's not a job, you owe nobody. The only standards you should meet are your own, and those simply come with pride in your own creation.

Man, I remember when I added this manga to this page years ago in hope of someone to pick it up.

Thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
As a scanlator myself I must say well done, especially if this is your first time. From what I can tell, there's no problem with your scanlation I'm sure more expert scanlators than me can nitpick on some stuff, but in my opinion you've truly done well.

Users who are viewing this thread