Kuro no Maou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Alot of flags were raised this chapter. Huh.
How many more chapters till fairy dies?

Fed-Kun's army
The Cat Guy's name:

nino.gif

I thought for a moment that this MC wouldn't jump away from the girl... but there he goes again

Dex-chan lover
Stap with the "snake girl flag die dont kill Lamias!!

One another hand dude really ? Stop jumping away, your à grown up man japanese but still stop being afraid of women.

@fakeirish Well i think some tag are missing. Just the first chapter deserve à drama i think and this chapter atleast ecchi for the full nude women

Dex-chan lover
@fakeirish
I assure you, the tragedy tag should have been there from the start.
But the true tragedies will start soon enough.

Aggregator gang
@GruntZone360
I wouldn't recommend hearing any spoilers because what's going to happen next will be almost a little too tragic but if you want to know:
Next the MC will have a meeting with the second heroine(the witch girl), which will occur either in the next chapter or one after that) however after meeting the next heroine everything is going to go straight to hell with that 'holy'(in my opinion what you saw them do before and what they'll be doing next makes them the evilest country in the world even worst than demons)organization/country that took the MC hostage and experimented/tortured invading that country because there so called God believes in human supremacy like white supremacists in preAmerica except they are more cruel about as they are planning to commit a genocide of every other race there and take any humans living there as slaves as retribution for living with 'vile' Demi-Humans and just in case it isn't implied already there is going to be lots of deaths with MC trying his best to fight against them but ultimately losing big
So stop after the second heroine arrives if you can't take what's coming next!

Users who are viewing this thread