Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi - Tenseisha no Hangyaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know, but the names of church people sound like German to me. Gerub = gelb, Vais = weiss, Burao = blau ...

Aggregator gang
this so far this is cool, too bad it has harem as a genre. I'm not into harems so it looks like this will go south for me soon XD lmao

Dex-chan lover
Eh, starts out right away with persecution and crazy curch. Hope there's some interesting ideas to balance out the edgey stuff.

Dex-chan lover
you'd thought that LHT would at least realize that Furanmeru sounds a hell lot like Flamel, and that that "Kimerabite" has the proper spelling "Chymerabyte" literally right next to the bubble in pseudo-Fraktur (germanic gothic typeset)

@GerryCerryBerry yes those names looked like romajis to obviously german words, but LHT are not known to get the reference until you say it to their face in their discord...

The format and the fanaticism of the characters reminds me of Kill La Kill .

This is literally how all religions act. "Only my way is right and good, everything else must be destroyed!"

At some point in time they could try something different from "Evil Church" as main antagonists of this genre.

Dex-chan lover
The human killing all non human thing is so boring. why can't authors come up with interesting enemies with interesting backgrounds.

- Evil Religion [check]
- Religion that happens to be has human superiority complex and hates non-humans [check]

I know there's not a lot of bad guys to have: evil king, evil demon king, evil nobles, and evil religion. Sometimes it just feel - meh. The only thing I want to see now is the MC kicking their asses.

Religious fanatics... again? And it's The Pope?... Yeah. I don't think there's much hope left for this one. I'm checking out.

Dex-chan lover
Lh what the fuck are you even doing. The text is written in English, Chimerabite
so where in the fresh hell did kimera bite come from

Users who are viewing this thread