Kurogane Pukapuka Tai - Vol. 4 Ch. 49 - Kurogane Pukapuka-tai (Final Chapter)

Dex-chan lover
That was an abrupt end to say the less. Kinda a letdown if i must say but that was an interesting ride.

Dex-chan lover
This ending is equivalent of playing Warthunder GF, you were just moved away from your spawn and suddenly get one-shotted.

Like. WTF.

Well, the ride was fun, been following this for about two years now. Ending was really sudden and anticlimactic but it is what it is I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
I am just checking baka-updates and holy moly.

This manga was first scanlated in 2009.

Now i don't know if we only reach the ending because usual AK-scanlation problem, or if the manga indeed only ended recently in 2020... but that still quite a long ride.

Dex-chan lover
/ak/ amazing dedication with this series, thanks for working on it for so many years.

@otakubouzu well... It says "thank you for reading during these 12 years!" so I guess... yeah.

I remember reading these back in 2014 ~15 I think, like 10 chapters or something I was gonna resume it "some day" but of course I got curious when I saw the FINALEEEE and ... yeah, this is pretty lukewarm, and If I feel like this, I wonder how it feels for the people who were reading this since the first year and were patiently waiting for updates.

What if berserk ends like this too "Guts has seen enough, he has to go home now... good bye!"

Group Leader
So this was kinda sitting on our pile for a while, the series didn't recently end, it ended years ago but we finally capped it off. That's really about it. Sure, it's kinda anticlimatic, but I figure a yuri comedy series isn't gonna have a super strong ending regardless...
Well, we actually have one more release for this series, the extra Ch. 50, but just waiting for it to be cleaned and we'll be truly finished~

Hope y'all enjoyed regardless!

Thanks for finishing the series.
As for the release time frame... I was reading Hellsing as it came out. And being a fool I'm doing the same with Drifters.
I must have some masochistic tendencies...

Fed-Kun's army
My favourite ever manga, finally done. Bittersweet, with an emphasis on bitter, but not really much you can do with the format. To /ak/, I salute you

Aggregator gang
Having a commerce raider as a repatriation ship makes sense, since it would have good range at cruising speed.

I'm genuinely surprised that this manga actually had an ending... and pretty decent one at that.

Really glad to see this finished. Wasn't the greatest end, but it wasn't offensively bad and that's pretty much all you can ask most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
it was kind of a random ending, the design even make think it was a old manga

I had been following this manga since 2014, I even have the four volumes in physic and even with two purchase profit. I still can't believe this ended... I just expect it to have the fith and last volume release someday.

I've loved this story ever since I started reading manga online. I'm really sorry to see it end, as anticipation for the next instalment has been pretty constant all this time. I really loved the whole bunch of unforgettable characters and the crazy well-written plot. Fair winds and following seas, Unebi!

anti-climatic, i am hopping this will take longer
but 12 years for 49 CH takes a little bit too long, its like berserk

Users who are viewing this thread