Kurosagi Shitai Takuhaibin - Vol. 15 Ch. 1 - Adolescence

absolute classic manga. it had an official translation and print which was dropped, i think. thank you so much for continuing this!

Yeah this was licenced by Dark Horse, who for no reason I know dropped the series at about... Volume 13? 14? Its good to see ANY of it.

Double-page supporter
holy fuck thanks so much for translating this, i bought the volumes but they dropped the series past a point so i was never able to read more

Actually they did drop the series earlier but have picked it again as an omnibus format. I don't think there's digital version of vol 15 that was contained in omnibus 5. But yeah, it's dark horse so it's better to have an alternative.

Thanks! I had tried reading the French translation, but that nnly goes up to volume 17 anyway. I hope we get more than that!

I have volumes 1-14 in English and I'm so jazzed to finally read more. Thanks for picking this up!

omg, it's been so long since i've last read this manga!! and i just realized all the other chapters were deleted wtf. thanks so much for picking this up!!

Group Leader
Yooooo, thank you guys for picking this back up. Hopefully, one day Dark Horse will continue the omnibuses (they were going release volume 15 last year but corona happened) but you guys are a great replacement until that day comes!

I was just thinking about this series, and decided to see if anyone had started translating it. And here you are. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread