560fc382-73a5-422d-b472-c7fce861a489
kosmaj Double-page supporter Joined Jan 26, 2018 Messages 34 May 30, 2026 #2 Thank you for translation!
7 77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 17, 2018 Messages 10,784 May 31, 2026 #3 Nice, thanks. Back after 4 years. I know theres that previous chapter but there was the whole new comment system bullshit before.
Nice, thanks. Back after 4 years. I know theres that previous chapter but there was the whole new comment system bullshit before.
Makoto912 Group Leader Joined May 16, 2024 Messages 743 May 31, 2026 #4 Yea, 77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx said: Nice, thanks. Back after 4 years. I know theres that previous chapter but there was the whole new comment system bullshit before. Click to expand... Yea, you just gotta open a forum instead of writing on MD directly. Don’t like that new comment section too xD
Yea, 77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx said: Nice, thanks. Back after 4 years. I know theres that previous chapter but there was the whole new comment system bullshit before. Click to expand... Yea, you just gotta open a forum instead of writing on MD directly. Don’t like that new comment section too xD
Doomroar Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 10,650 Jun 3, 2026 #5 Seems like he is just aiming to get them into trouble with the insurance fraud by planting more fake watches, would that be enough to bring them down?
Seems like he is just aiming to get them into trouble with the insurance fraud by planting more fake watches, would that be enough to bring them down?